Kuai Tuan Tuan is a provider specialized in providing sales channels and services for small businesses, helping sellers improve their sales performance through various means. Among them, subscribing to more team leaders is an important process. For sellers, subscribing to more team leaders can help them further expand their sales scope and obtain more sales opportunities. This article will provide a detailed introduction to how to subscribe to more team leaders on the KuaiTuan platform, as well as the importance of subscribing to more team leaders.
1、 The process of subscribing to the leader of the fast group
- Log in to Kuaiyuantuan official account, click the “Leader Recruitment” menu, and enter the “My Team” page.
On the “My Team” page, sellers can see the number of subscribed team leaders.
- Click on “Subscribe to more team leaders” and the platform will display a list of all team leaders that can be subscribed to, as well as their monthly sales and other information.
- Based on your own needs and goals, select the team leader who needs to subscribe and click the “Subscribe” button. The platform will automatically jump to the payment page for payment.
After successful payment, the newly subscribed team leader will be automatically added to their team and can start selling based on the products provided by the team leader.
2、 The importance of subscribing to the leader of the fast group
Subscribing to more team leaders is an important process for fast group sellers to develop and strengthen their teams, with the following importance.
- Expand sales scope: Subscribing to more team leaders can help sellers expand their sales scope and gain more sales opportunities. My team only has limited sales resources, and by subscribing to other team leaders’ products, I can make my sales appear in a wider market.
- Increase sales: The leaders of fast food groups are usually merchants with high sales performance. By subscribing to their products, they can increase their profits and sales quotas. At the same time, many team leaders provide products with certain differentiation, which can help sellers attract more customers.
- Reduce marketing costs: Your own marketing costs are usually relatively high, while products subscribed to by group leaders usually have higher cost-effectiveness. By subscribing to products from other group leaders, sellers can leverage their sales advantages and gain more sales profits while reducing their marketing costs.
- Diversified risk: The seller’s own sales have certain risks, as there are only fixed sales channels and products. By subscribing to products from other team leaders, one can diversify their own risks while increasing the reliability and stability of sales.
3、 How to select a subscribed team leader
Choosing a subscribed team leader is a crucial step that requires selecting the appropriate team leader based on one’s own goals and needs. Here are some suggestions for choosing.
- Review sales records and reviews: The KuaiTuan Tuan platform will display the sales records and reviews of each team leader. Sellers need to select team leaders with good sales performance and reputation based on these data and reviews.
- Choose differentiated products: When choosing a group leader, the seller needs to choose a group leader that is differentiated from their own products based on their sales goals and needs. This can help attract more customers and increase sales quotas.
- Choose a group leader with a reasonable price: Choosing a group leader with a reasonable price can help sellers earn more sales profits. At the same time, sellers also need to choose products that are suitable for their sales based on the price and scale of the group leader.
4、 Issues to pay attention to
When subscribing to products from other group leaders, sellers also need to pay attention to the following issues.
- Follow up on your own orders in a timely manner to ensure the quality of customer service. Due to the need to coordinate and cooperate with other team leaders for subscription, it is necessary to promptly respond to order reminders and handle customer service and after-sales issues.