- 放松心情，保持冷静。在确保孩子平安的前提下，父母保持冷静、放松心情，尽可能避免争吵和不良情绪的 进一步扩大。
- 平和谈话。在冷静、平和的情况下，与孩子谈话，引导孩子表达感受，弄清事情的来龙去脉，解除她的 疑虑。
- 给孩子时间并鼓励。家长在此时应该给孩子足够的时间来缓解情绪、恢复平静，同时鼓励孩子继续 积极备战，投身到自己喜爱的事情中，以免产生心理创伤。
- 与孩子共度时间。家长可以和孩子一起参加一些有意义的活动，例如户外运动或交谈，让孩子感到有人 陪伴自己，说不定孩子还可以在交流中找到解决问题的方法。
- 寻求专业帮助。如果孩子的心情十分难以平复，可以考虑寻求专业的心理治疗帮助，可能会给孩子带 了很大的帮助。
A parent’s quarrel in front of a child not only causes psychological fear in the child, but also may lead to problems in the child’s mental health, which has a significant impact on the child’s growth and development. If a child is frightened, what should parents do?
Deeply explore the impact of parental quarrels on children
Arguments and conflicts are common phenomena in family life. However, parental quarrels are one of the most terrifying things many children have ever seen. Conflict between parents is a manifestation of a child’s “sense of security” shattered, and children often feel helpless and afraid as a result. In the long run, it can have a negative impact on children’s growth. Parents’ quarrels often lead to the following problems:
- The child’s emotional stability decreases. In a tense environment for a long time, children are more sensitive to emotions, lack a sense of security, and are more prone to emotional fluctuations.
- Children are characterized by autism, depression, and anxiety. Parents’ quarrels can have a significant impact on their children’s personality, making them introverted and self contained, losing self-confidence and decision-making power.
- The earlier you target, the heavier the damage. Early childhood experiences can affect children in the long term. Infants and young children often have pain hidden in their hearts because they cannot express it.
- Poor behavior and decreased academic performance. Children who lack a sense of security pursue a sense of security, and the way to find a sense of security is often to find other objects to satisfy.
How to help a child regain peace of mind
If this happens, how should parents help their children recover their calm hearts? Here are some suggestions:
- Relax and stay calm. On the premise of ensuring the safety of children, parents should keep calm and relax, and try to avoid disputes and further expansion of negative emotions.
- Peaceful conversation. In a calm and peaceful situation, talk to the child, guide her to express her feelings, clarify the context of the matter, and relieve her doubts.
- Comfort the child’s emotions. Parents should actively apologize to their children, provide them with care and support, and provide them with a sense of security and support.
Give children time and encouragement. At this time, parents should give their children enough time to ease their emotions and restore calm, while encouraging them to continue to actively prepare for war and engage in their favorite activities to avoid psychological trauma.
Spend time with your child. Parents can participate in meaningful activities with their children, such as outdoor sports or conversations, to make them feel accompanied, and perhaps they can also find ways to solve problems through communication.
- Seek professional assistance. If the child’s mood is very difficult to calm, it may be helpful to consider seeking professional psychotherapy assistance, which may bring great help to the child.
In short, parents need to maintain calm and calm their children’s emotions when dealing with issues they are afraid of. The ultimate goal of parents should be for their children to recover from family disputes and try to experience some positive and rich experiences.